It is composed by a chief of project and a holder of the Chair.
The chief of project is responsable for operational management.
The holder of the Chair is responsable for strategic construction and scientific aspects.
COPIL-ANR is composed by the team coordination and a representant of each industrial partner.
- Strategic and organisational steering of the Chair
- Implementation and monitoring of the development strategy, socio-economic benefits and promotion
- The definition of acceptance conditions for new members of the ELSA-PACT Chair
- Véronique BELLON MAUREL, IRSTEA
- Sami BOUARFA, IRSTEA
- Pascal DAUTHUILLE, Suez Environnement
- Laetitia GUERIN SCHNEIDER, IRSTEA
- Dominique HELAINE, Suez Environnement
- Perrine LANGUET, Val d’Orbieu-UCCOAR
- Stéphane LE POCHAT, Evea
- Sébastien LOUVET, BRL
- Catherine MACOMBE, IRSTEA
- Ralph ROSENBAUM, IRSTEA
- Philippe ROUX, IRSTEA
- Agata SFERRATORE, SCP
CODIR Chaire ELSA-PACT
CODIR-Chair is composed by COPIL-ANR and academic partners of the Chair.
- make any decision in terms of “strategic and organizational control” of the ELSA-PACT Chair
- give a reasoned opinion COPIL–ANR on candidates wishing to become Members of the Chair
- validate any changes in the governance of the Chair
- Miguel LOPEZ-FERBER, Ecole des mines d’Alès
- Guillaume JUNQUA, Ecole des mines d’Alès
- Claudine BASSET-MENS, CIRAD
- Denis LOEILLET, CIRAD
- Arnaud HELIAS, Montpellier SupAgro
- Carole SINFORT, Montpellier SupAgro
Scientific Steering Committee
The Scientific Steering Committee meets once a year to review the scientific quality of the work and the scientific guidance of the Chair.
The experts come from different disciplines involved in the Chair: they are selected by the COPIL, including representatives of private companies, academic partners and 3 external experts.